My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New catalog has Best of Everything...

One of the perks of being on the Stampin' Up! Alaska cruise is that everything who earned it received the new catalog! And, one of the pillow gifts was a new stamp set called Best of Everything. I made up four notecards so you can see most of the stamps in the set, along with all of the incoming In Colors for 2011-2013.

The card stock is a new In Color called Pool Party. I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on the front, and stamped the "made for you" in Calypso Coral, punching it out with the Curly Label Punch. I stamped the image again, this time in Island Indigo, and used the medium oval punch for the middle, adhering it with dimensionals. For the flower, I punched the Postage Stamp Punch twice on Calypso Coral card stock, then used the bone folder to break down the fibers till they split, giving a Faux Suede feel. I gathered and crumped the squares, added a glimmer brad and adhered the flower with a dimensional. Shelli showed us this flower in the general session on the ship. Cute, eh?

This is a plain white notecard with the truck from Countryside stamped in Island Indigo. It feels like a nice man card to me. And Island Indigo looks like a great denim/blue jean color. I used the Curly Label and Medium Oval punchesd on the word image and kept it simple.

The Best of Everything has this cute bird in it, along with the tree. I stamped the tree in the new In Color Lucky Limeade, and the bird in Wisteria Wonder (another new In Color). There's a little piece of 3/8" Ruffled Wisteria Wonder ribbon on there, along with a Brights Button and white Baker's Twine.

This notecard shows a flower and word stamp in the Best of Everything stamp set. I used Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade ink and card stock, along with Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie markers for the bird.

I'll be able to do a bit more once my Sneak Peek order arrives. I'll have the new In Color markers, plus a couple of new punches! I love punches!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

very cute...looking forward to seeing more of your creativity.