My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Poppy Parade Jolly Bingo Bits card...

I love all of the little stamps in Jolly Bingo Bits. They're not just for bingo cards! My kids are especially fond of cardinals, so I put together this card with them in mind. The sentiment is from the Jolly Old Saint Nick set, and there are four punches used, along with the In Color paper pad and Poppy Parade ribbon.


My American Ink team meeting is today, so I'll have swaps and make & takes to share when I get back. Have a wonderful Saturday!


Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits, Jolly Old Saint Nick;
Ink: Night of Navy, Poppy Parade;
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy;
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches, 1/2" stitched poly Poppy Parade ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: