My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Snowmen sound delicious





I created this card for a Snowmen theme challenge this week, and it's fun. We're looking at getting our first snow Sunday evening.

For my card, I stacked the cute little snowman from Jolly Bingo Bits and colored each of their little scarves a different color. I'm diggin' those little stamps. I'll be showing you a stamp-a-stack card we made in a couple of days. The designer paper is from the Nursery Suite pack. I followed the sketch from http://technostamper.blogspot.com/, and added a Tiny Tag. I kinda pulled the taffeta too tight and made an indentation in the card stock (oops). That sucker's not moving! I hope you enjoy your Friday.


Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits, Tiny Tags;
Ink: Early Espresso pad, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Bashful Blue and Regal Rose markers;
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Nursery Suite dsp, Regal Rose;
Accessories: Medium Jewelry Punch, paper piercer, Jumbo Brad, 5/8" Bashful Blue satin ribbon, 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta, linen thread, Northern Frost Decorative Strip for the Big Shot, dimensionals.

5 comments:

Holly said...

OMG those Snowmen are adorable!!! What a fun Sketch too.. The tag is just the right touch!

MJ said...

You are a smart cookie, love these little guys piled up on each other. Darling card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Love the card... you know me.. I love stacking anything for a cute card.. I know what you are up too! You are tryin to make me buy this stamp set.. Darn U!

Terry said...

Yes, Shirley, it's all a part of my evil plan. You want Jolly Bingo Bits, you can't live without Jolly Bingo bits, you must buy Jolly Bingo Bits, you NEED Jolly Bingo Bits. Now go order it! Bwah ha ha ha (evil laugh)

Patti said...

Really cute card. And I like the color combination.