My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pearl's perfect Bells & Boughs bling card...

My friend Pearl was a bit too late to submit this beautiful card in the last Friday Mashup! challenge, but I had to give it some blog time because it's sensational. I took a couple close-ups to show the Crystal Effects on the poinsettias, the layering, the distressing and the shimmer.

There's still time (till Dec. 16) to score 20% off Bells & Boughs and Deck the Halls dsp when you purchase them together. Click on the Christmas Bundle flyer in the righthand column to see the details. There are special prices whether you want wood-mount stamps or clear mount.

Keep an eye out Monday on my blog and http://www.stampinup.net/ for a fabulous deal you won't want to miss!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

This card is just beautiful.

Gopi said...

Gorgeous!