My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, September 23, 2010

New sketch with Peaceful Season...


I started with a Sahara Sand card, and added a distressed piece of Deck the Halls dsp to it. The little button brads are so cute! They're from Vintage Trinkets. And that Cherry Cobbler ribbon is actually seam binding in the Holiday Mini. The holly and berries at the bottom left of the card was cut from a piece of the dsp.

Stamps: Peaceful Season;
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke;
Paper: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls dsp;
Accessories: Vintage Trinkets, Cutter Kit, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

That is so Pretty.. I am so glad I have that stamp set... thanks Terry!

Holly said...

I really like this one too.. That Deck the Halls paper is so cute.. I like how it's Vintage.. but can be modern too.