My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Cute Christmas & Tags til Christmas stamp-a-stack cards...





Here are three of the cards my customers made at my Christmas card stamp-a-stack a few days ago.

The first is a Very Vanilla card with colored squares that were run through the Northern Flurry embossing folder. The fourth square is a stamp from Tags til Christmas that was stamped in Cherry Cobbler, layered on a scallop square and adhered to the card with dimensionals. A strip of card stock with a Regal designer button completes the card. BTW, I chose the colors using the buttons pack! I CASE'd this idea from Jess Schnoor.

The ornament card is all Riding Hood Red and Whisper White. A white layer was run through the Pretty Polka Dots embossing folder. I added some glitter and a big rhinestone to the ornament, as well as a few inches of white taffeta ribbon in a knot.  The ornament is from Tags til Christmas, and the sentiment is from the Snow Swirled stamp set.

For A Cute Christmas card, I pulled the colors from the Candy Cane Christmas paper, using a Blushing Bride card base with Real Red for an accent. I CASE'd this card from here. We colored the image with markers, and added a bit of glitter to the snow for some sparkle.

I have two more cards from this event I'll add here tomorrow, so please come back! And enjoy your Saturday.

No comments: