My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, August 1, 2010

First card video... Let me know what you think!

After attending the Stampin' Up! convention, I thought it'd be fun to start adding video tutorials to this blog. There were many fun event videos showcasing convention and such. Maybe I'll give that a go too!

Keep in mind this is my first attempt. I would appreciate hearing what you think about it. I do plan to include techniques and unique projects in the videos, but for now, I just started with cards I made for a recent stamp-a-stack.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Great job. Your voice is great for this. I really also like that you give the dimensions of the card stock. The timing was perfect.. Looks like you are going to be the next "You Tube Star"!

Karen said...

Awesome!! Everything was perfect. My only suggestion is to have the project a little closer to the camera. I can't wait to see the next one. And, I hope to get over there for a meeting soon. (I ordered the Punch Potpourri this morning.)
Karen Tenney

Terry said...

Thanks for the comments. I agree that the camera needs to be closer to show the project better. I'll work on that!

Our next American Ink demo meeting is Saturday, Aug. 14, at 11 a.m. at my studio.

hollybeary creations said...

I love it.... I miss hearing your voice and that laugh! Welcome to the world of YouTube...