My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Holiday Mini items - Merry Crittermas and dsp...


I've had an overwhelming response to my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack tonight! I actually had to turn away 5 people. I hate doing that!

This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight. It starts with a Crumb Cake card base, with a Baja Breeze layer that's been punched with the Scallop Edge Border at the bottom, and a piece of new Candy Cane Christmas dsp.

The tree and cat stamps are from the Merry Crittermas stamp set in the Holiday Mini (starts tomorrow - Sept. 1). I used markers to add color and layered it on Garden Green card stock.

The words are from the same stamp set. They were stamped in Chocolate Chip and punched using the Word Window Punch, then layered on a Baja Breeze Modern Label Punch and adhered with dimensionals.

No comments: