My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Retreat swaps...

I had a wonderful time at our American Ink group stampin' retreat last Friday thru Sunday. We stamped, scrapbooked, ate, chatted, made make & takes and swapped.

If you'd like to join us at our next retreat, join my American Ink group today! Just visit http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net and click on JOIN. My recruiter password: Terry Blais.

At top is a textured Whisper White card with Ever After stamps inked in Basic Black from Frankie. I love the simple elegance of this card and plan to use it at an upcoming event.

Next, is a fun punch card swap by Heather using the Under the Stars stamp set. She CASE'd the idea, which happened to be perfect for our Hawaiian theme.

My favorite part of the card is the adorable grass skirt on the bear.

Bea made her swap with the Polka Dot background stamp and Petal Pizzazz. She even decorated the inside of the card. The sentiment is from the Great Friend stamp set, and there's a knot of Chocolate Chip grosgrain too.

The 6" x 6" page is Heather's swap, using Under the Stars again. I had a photo in mind - and on hand - when I received this. It's one of my son and his friends on a field trip to a place called Pioneer Farms.

The page features cut-out stars adhered with dimensionals, double-stitched Chocolate Chip ribbon, and a Not Quite Navy photo mat.


No comments: