My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Font of You matchbox goody...

The matchbox die for the Big Shot is the perfect size to give a friend a little something from time to time.

Here, the body of the box is Kiwi Kiss, with some Rockabilly specialty paper for the sleeve. I punched a large oval from the top and adhered a rectangle of clear acrylic behind it for a window.

For my class today, everyone is getting chocolate covered coffee beans, but I wanted something in the box for this photo, so I went with peanut M&Ms... my hubby's favorite.

This sentiment from Font of You was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and punched out with the Word Window punch. It was then layered on a tag that is part of the matchbox die, then knotted with natural hemp onto a piece of 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain.

No comments: