My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Two Cool Dudes snowman poop...

What is winter without snowman poop?

My kids crack up at this. I make some for holiday bazaars every year. They're just cute. I'll sell these for a buck apiece.

I stamped snowflakes in White StazOn on a small cello bag and filled it with mini marshmellows. It's topped with a Close to Cocoa Top Note that is stapled on.

I knotted Pacific Point striped ribbon in the middle of the folded Top Note and adhered the verse on Whisper White (punched out with the Curlicue).

Finally, I stamped the snowman tag from the stamp set Two Cool Dudes in Pacific Point on Whisper White and punched it out with the small tag punch, layered it on some Riding Hood Red, and punched a 1/16" hole at the top to hold the silver elastic cord, which is also tied around the Pacific Point ribbon.