My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I like your face!

 
This card makes me smile. How often (if ever) have you received a card saying, "I LIKE YOUR FACE!"

 
 
The Crumb Cake card was embossed with the Alphabet Press embossing folder, with a layer of Best Year Ever dsp. The bear, from Cheerful Critters in the Occasions Catalog, was stamped in Jet Black StazOn and colored with markers. I added a Crushed Curry banner and a button from the Best Year Ever accessory pack with a knot of linen thread.
 
Sadly, our Sale-a-Bration Event ended yesterday. *sigh* I've really been enjoying using the stamps, paper and other accessories offered in that catalog. But never fear... more new things are forever heading our way!
 


2 comments:

Tina said...

such a cute card, love this bear and sentiment

Becky said...

This is so cute!