My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Punch art lion for kid's birthday card


I adore this punch art lion. My newest favorite punch - the Blossom Punch - was punched twice out of More Mustard card stock, then sponged with that same color ink to create the mane. The So Saffron face is a 1-3/4" circle punch, with two 3/4" circles for the cheeks, the Heart to Heart punch for the nose (Cherry Cobbler card stock), and the Owl Builder Punch for the Whisper White/Soft Suede eyes. I used an Early Espresso marker for the whiskers. The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set. I CASE'd this card from my friend, Patti Corriere. Her original card is here. She CASE'd the cute lion from Jackie Topa. I used the same Just Add Cake dsp, but less of it. Dani's Club members made this card and loved it!


You can order everything needed to make this card at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. I have a special right now where if your order is at least $50, you'll receive a NEW (2012-2013) Stampin' Up! Catalog FREE. This will ship separately from your order. You'll receive the catalog around May 20, 2012.


6 comments:

Jean Addis said...

This is absolutely precious! I know just who I could CASE your card for in the near future.

Patti said...

Terry, your lion is adorable. Thanks for the shout out.

Denise Pustelniak said...

How cute is this?!

Live Laugh and Stamp It said...

I found you on Pinterest This is much cuter than other lions I have seen. So I just had to give it a try and make one and it's so darling! Thanks for sharing.

Maree said...

This guy is aROARable!!!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving acomment on my blog... it made my day :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Terry,

was looking for some extraordinary ideas to realize with the Blossom Punch!
Your Lion is sooooo cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Greetings from Germany Sandra