My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, December 20, 2010

Love card made with Filled with Love stamps...

Club members will be making this card today, in honor of the FREE Bitty Button special going on right now (free pack of Bitty Buttons when you purchase the Filled with Love stamp set and coordinating dsp - see details in a post below). I pulled these colors from my Color Coach - Blushing Bride, Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz. I CASE'd this from Ashley at Design with Ink, adding a pearl in the middle of the hearts in the "O." Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Serendipity Stamping said...

Love all the layers you have used and would never have thought of using those colors together, very well done. As far as using the Score Pal, I have the Score Buddy which is smaller and more portable. Yes it is somewhat easier to make folds and getting them correct then my using a ruler or my cutter and folding.