My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, August 22, 2014

Customize your card with Memorable Moments

 
I love being able to use stamps to customize a birthday card (or anniversary) with the number of years. Memorable Moments makes it easy! All of the stamps used for this card came from that set.

 
I started with an Old Olive card and added a layer of Mossy Meadow (new In Color). I think this designer paper is gorgeous, so I kept the layout clean and simple, adding only a Mossy Meadow bow with a glue dot under the label framelit diecut.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm loving that new green color. Beautiful card.

Karen said...

I 'really' like this Terry!
Karen
P.T.

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful card, Terry! :)

Jennipher said...

Terry this is really beautiful! I really need to get the newest set of In-Colors and the other set that's still available. I love the variety it adds to my cardstock collection. You've done a fabulous job on this card.