My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Father's Day cards

 
At my recent 20-card class, the women made several man cards. With the Teeny, Tiny Wishes stamp set, they could choose the greeting of their choice. Above, I used the Baby, We've Grown stamp set with Sweater designer paper and Natural Composition paper, and the Scalloped Tag Topper punch for the tag.
 
I used a Basic Black marker to ink up two of the three owls that make up a single stamp, then used an aqua painter and ink pad to color the owls.

 
This is the epitome of a quick card - a couple strips of designer paper and a Gumball Green stamped greeting punched out of Whisper White with the Word Window punch and layered on a Modern Label-punched piece of Gumball Green card stock.


1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

So fabulous and creatively designed. Love the richness of the colors, too. I struggle with masculine cards but sure love these!