My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

You're Just My Cup of Tea

 
How cute is this Tea Party image inked with just two markers? Fabulous!

 
This Very Vanilla card uses a strip of Afternoon Picnic designer paper with two images from the Tea Party stamp set. The larger one was die-cut with an Oval Collections framelit, while the tag-shaped one was punched using a retired punch. My BFF, Kim, put together this card for a 20-card class I had. I love the crochet trim and the entire card!
 
I picked Saturday, April 26, as the date for my next 20-card class. It'll be all-occasion cards again, which includes birthday, thinking of you, and even sympathy (I bring additional greetings). If you'd like to attend, please email me no later than April 22.

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Love this! such wonderful fresh Spring colors!! I'm sorry I haven't stopped in - life is full throttle here! ♥

Donna Heber said...

Adorable card Terry! I love anything tea related. Kim did a fantastic job.