My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, March 3, 2014

I won an award!

My blogging buddy, Debbie Henderson, chose me and 10 other bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award. It's an award given by other bloggers and exists only on the internet. Here's more information about the award: Liebster Award.
 
For the award, I'm asked to answer 11 questions and then select 11 of my favorite blogs.
 
1. What made you decide to start crafting?
    I've always created things, but started stamping when I was pregnant with my second child. By trade, I was a journalist, and with one toddler and a baby on the way, I needed a creative outlet I could do 5-10 minutes at a time.
 
2. Where is your #1 place to purchase crafty supplies?
     Stampin' Up!, because I always get a discount and earn free stuff.
 
3. Do you prefer rubber/clear stamping or digi stamping?
     I like rubberstamps mounted on wood for my clubs and classes I teach, though I own many clear-mount sets.
 
4. How long have you been a paper crafter?
     I started 13 years ago, as far as paper crafting on a regular basis.
 
5. How many design teams are you on?
     None, currently, though I've been a guest designer for a couple in the past year.
 
6. What's your favorite holiday?
     Halloween! I love the costumes, the fun and the treats. 
 
7. What would you say your crafting "style" is? CAS? Layers?
     Clean and simple.
 
8. What's your favorite source for crafty ideas? Magazines? Online sources?
     Pinterest, primarily.
 
9. What do you use for coloring your images?
An aqua painter or blender pen with ink pads.
 
10. What size cards do you typically make?
     4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
 
11. Are you a scrapbooker, stamper or both?
     I mainly create cards, but also do party favors and traditional scrapbooking.

Now for my list of 11 of my favorite blogs (with 500 or less followers):
  1. Seeing Ink Spots by Elizabeth Price
  2. Donna's Designs by Donna Heber
  3. Sandcastle Stamper by Kelly Santi
  4. Hollybeary Creations by Holly Endress
  5. Artfelt Impressions by Deb Currier
  6. Sabines Basteleien by Sabine Clemens
  7. Cards and More by Sheri by Sheri Whitfield
  8. Ladybug Designs by Jen Brum
  9. Something 4 Everyone Cards and Crafts by Cheryl Harlan
  10. Stampin' Grandma by Sherry Nye
  11. Olivia Loves to Stamp by Olivia Studley
I want to thank you for visiting my blog! I've been a blogger since 2007 and a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for more than 12 years. I appreciate you stopping by!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations Terry!

Karen--in Port Townsend