My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Roar your birthday boy greeting with Dinoroar; Heirloom show

 
I'll miss this cute dinosaur in the retiring stamp set Dinoroar! I added shades of Lucky Limeade to him, using a blender pen and ink pad. This was one of the card designs for a 10-card class earlier this week.
 


I cut 2" x 2-1/2" pieces of In Color dsp from the 12" x 12" pad. The colors used here are Lucky Limeade (retiring at the end of the May), and Island Indigo. I love the personality the dots and stripes add to the card when paired with the dinosaur, which was punched out of Whisper White card stock with the 2-1/2" Circle punch. The sentiment also comes with the stamp set!

Tomorrow I'll be setting up a terrific booth at the Heirloom Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Festival in Puyallup with my bestie Kim. Her kidnapper van is already loaded! I'm so excited for the weekend. We stay overnight on Saturday, which is lots of fun. If you have time either Saturday or Sunday (or both!) I hope you'll come down and visit us - and buy a bunch of stuff. It's CRAZY how much retired Stampin' Up! stuff we have between the two of us - especially the NEW stuff!!! You'll find everything from stamps and ribbons, to punches and fabric, plus many more items we made with our own little hands!

If you'd like to order any of the above items, please use my Online Store at http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net. Thanks!

Stamps: Dinoroar;
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Lucky Limeade pad;
Paper: Whisper White, In Color dsp paper stack;
Accessories: 2-1/2" Circle punch, dimensionals.

No comments: