My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, February 16, 2013

My American Ink team swaps show a myriad of ideas

Kathleen's (guest demo) Word Play card
Barb's love-ly buckle card
Michelle used canvas creations and natural trim
Cheryl's That's the Ticket owl punch card
Ginette's Summer Afternoon swap
Lots of love with Seasonal Sayings by Mary Ann
One of our newer team members - Simona - made this swap
Kim's More Amore dsp and paper doily swap
Sherry's hybrid card (uses MDS)
Puddin's red glimmer swap with unique opening

 
 
These swaps were from my American Ink team gathering in January. And though many of them are valentines, they have ideas you can use on your own projects throughout the year. I love swapping with members of my team because they bring ideas as diverse as they are.

I've got a Stampin' Up! party this morning with a big group of ladies - many of them brand new to stamping. Should be fun!!! (Isn't that why we do this?) I hope you have a terrific Saturday.

No comments: