My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stocking Stuffer idea #2: Tea bag holders

 
Polka dots and Scentsational Season stamps make me happy! So what better way to use both than to make some tea bag holders?
 
 
Do you see the name on the tea bag? Ginger Snappish! I love that. I think it goes really well with the gingerbread man AND the mug with steam images. I didn't even have to cut these out - I used the Holiday Collection framelits (and the Window Collection Framelits for the solid card stock layer).

Today, I'm thankful for the slow, easy days of vacation time with my family.

Stamps: Scentsational Season, Tea Shoppe;
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake;
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Polka Dot Parade dsp, Crumb Cake;
Accessories: Framelits - Holiday Collection and Windows Collection, 1/8" Early Espresso and Marina Mist taffeta ribbons, 1/8" hole punch, dimensionals.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

ACK!!! These are soooooo cute!

Margaret Raburn said...

So very cute!!! And I do like the name of your tea with the gingerbread man!! : )