My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
I love the rich, beautiful colors of fall, the nip of cold in the air, the tastes and smells of pumpkin pie, cinnamon and sugar treats, and turkey. Today, Thanksgiving, is just a wonderful reminder of all of the blessings we have in our lives.
 
 
I was so excited to see two cards in the mailbox yesterday. I love hand-stamped cards! I am grateful for my friends Brandy and Stephanie. Brandy, also one of my Stampin' Up! downline, made the gorgeous card above.
 
 
Stephanie made this beautiful card. She's one of my Card Club members.
 
I wish you all a wonderful day, with much love and many blessings for your family and friends.

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you, my friend :)