My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

American Ink make & takes from pouches to cork butterflies and more!

One of my favorite things about my American Ink team's gatherings are the make & takes some of my downline provide. We get together monthly to stamp, catch up, share ideas and tips, eat, and enjoy the camaraderie of other stampers. Those in my downline who don't live near enough to attend may always join in our swaps! I'd love to have you join us. Check out the Starter Kit for only $99 starting May 1 (in the left-hand column of this blog). You'll get current and new catalogs, be able to get going as soon as you sign up online through my http://therubberroom.stampinup.net website, and enjoy playing with great new products a month before anybody else with pre-orders. And there's a new catalog pre-order that starts in May!

This month, we used new products (Kim's Summer Smooches card with fabric brads and the Blossom Punch), make new things (Michelle's 2-pouch favor and Frankie's embossed cork butterfly stamped with StazOn ink), and used favorite techniques (heat embossing and punching on Mary Ann's card).

Blossom Punch make & take by Kim
2-pocket pouch make & take by Michelle
A diecut cork butterfly stamped and heat embossed. Make and take by Frankie.

Heat embossed Fresh Vintage make & take by Mary Ann
I'll be posting swaps next! I'm a little behind in getting these on my blog, since our American Ink gathering was a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Your get together sounds like such fun Terry and your groups projects are all awesome. Thanks for sharing the inspirations.