My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shimmer paint and P.S. I Love You Forever and Always


One of my clubs was all about shimmer and shine this month. I used a sponge dauber to rub White Frost Shimmer Paint all over the polka dot-embossed Attic Boutique dsp. The next two layers are the Paper Doily sizzlit die in Soft Suede (with twine holding on the trinket heart charm) and a doily cut from a piece of Flirtacious dsp.

The stamped heart images are from P.S. I Love  You. It's my favorite set to use for valentines this year. We rubbed shimmer paint on the smaller heart after punching it out with the Full Heart Punch. Finally, the sentiment from Loving Thoughts and the empty banner from Take It to Heart finish the card. This card was inspired by one on page 26 of the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Stamps: P.S. I Love You, Take It to Heart, Loving Thoughts;
Ink: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede;
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Flirtacious dsp, Attic Boutique dsp;
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Paper Doily Sizzlit die, Big Shot, Trinket Hearts, Early Espresso/Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, sponge daubers, Full Heart Punch, Heart Framelits, Cutter Kit, sanding block

No comments: