My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Wishes & More thank you...

At a recent stamp-a-stack, I tried doing cards that could be used for Christmas or for other purposes, such as thank-you, birthday, thinking of you, etc.

This is a Whisper White card stamped with Soft Suede snowflakes from the Best Wishes & More stamp set. The sentiment is from that set too. The ornament is from the Delightful Decorations stamp set in the Holiday Mini, which is only available to order for a few more days (you can order online here or email me with your order).

I used a strip of Christmas Cocoa paper, layered on Soft Suede with a knot of Soft Suede polka-dot ribbon around it.

I'll actually be starting 2010 with birthday cards for my family and friends born in the winter! It's a first....

No comments: