My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chocolate treat box...

I wasn't sure what to expect with the new treat boxes Stampin' Up! offers, but now that I've decorated one I love them!

First of all, you get 5 of the bags for only $3.95. They are die-cut, coated, heavyweight card stock - perfect for giving food gifts!

I used some of the new 1-1/4" inch striped Chocolate Chip ribbon, along with the new Snowflake punch (Chocolate Chip card stock), then added a vanilla jumbo brad and "merry and bright" sentiment from the single stamp set Merriment, snipping out triangles at each end and sponging the entire strip before adhering it with dimensionals. That's it! Quick and easy.

The dimensions of the box (item 115690) like this are 7.03" x 11.75" and 2-3/8" wide at the base.

No comments: