My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love You Much Post-It pad...

Who couldn't use more Post-It notes? I'm always looking for something to write on!

This Pink Pirouette Post-It holder was sized just 1/4" wider than the Stampin' Up! pad I had. I scored it at 4" from both short ends to make a 1/4" spine at the top for the thickness of the pad.

I stamped the three hearts from Love You Much in the same ink as the pink card stock. Then took a strip of Candy Lane designer paper, layered it on Chocolate Chip card stock, and tied a 1/4" grosgrain knot around both layers.

I pierced the bottom of the holder and added the sentiment in Basic Brown ink.

The heart was stamped in Basic Brown and Pink Pirouette was added from a reinker and blender pen. The felt flowers are from Flower Fusion Too. A silver brad holds them onto the vanilla heart, which is then adhered to the pad cover with dimensionals.

No comments: