My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Heritage Holiday cards for Christmas Spectacular

It's true what they say - stampers are such nice people. I enjoyed a great afternoon at my Christmas Spectacular.

Everyone had the option to use the materials shown at right to make two brag book pages, or two 3" x 6" cards if they wished.
The little trees were just a few of the door prizes today.

We all made these projects, plus the Heritage Holiday box and cards below.

Next up: Crazy for Cupcakes Birthday Party on Wednesday, Oct. 29, for $25. You get the stamp set (sale price) plus 5 cards. There are two party times - 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. If you can't make the party but want to enjoy the stamp set and projects, let me know by Oct. 21, and for $30, I'll send the entire kit to you.

No comments: