My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sticky letters...

Here's a great reason to buy the starter kit and be a demo right now for only $159 + tax: You get to order things like sticky letters in "bulk," or multiples. This letter "h" is just such a beast. I used Crystal Iris chunky glitter (coming up in the Occasions Mini Collection on March 1) and pushed it into the stickiness with my finger. Piece of cake!

And I love punches, so I had to use the My Way, Key Tag, and Star punches to accent this card. The card also uses some Berry Bliss designer paper, Regal Rose wide grosgrain (and card stock), fire circle rhinestone brads and dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the Define Your Life stamp set.

When you purchase sticky cuts letters in the catalog (page 186, $8.95), you get the entire lower case alphabet, along with numbers, flowers, brackets, a heart and a star!

1 comment: