My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Punch, piercing and patterns on Weekly Deals

Weekly Deals

So much has happened in the past couple of weeks, but that's going back a ways. My teenagers still love Halloween. I made mummy hot dogs (with strips of crescent rolls and mustard eyes) and caramel apples for the first time ever. Both were huge successes - especially with my daughter. She hung out with her best friend and took a neighbor foster kid trick-or-treating. The candy she collected was a bonus!

It's hard to believe we're in November. I took down the Halloween decorations yesterday and added more fall items to the entryway and guest bathroom for a festive look. Today, I baked dog treats, cleaned and reorganized my spice cabinet, and washed a few loads of laundry. It was sunny and nice out, which felt wonderful. I tried a new slow cooker chicken thigh recipe too. Even though my hubby and kids ate almost all of it, they don't want it added to my repertoire of dinners. Ha!

Anyway, on to this week's deals:

137417G


Flower Medallion Punch Item # 137417
Regular Price: $18.00 US/$22.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $13.50 US/$16.50 CAN



Eclectic Paper-Piercing Pack Item # 133778
Regular Price: $8.00 US/$10.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $6.00 US/$7.50 CAN



Happy Patterns Decorative Masks Item # 138313
Regular Price: $6.00 US/$7.50 CAN
Discounted Price: $4.50 US/$5.63 CAN



Old Olive Baker's Twine Item # 134579
Regular Price: $3.00 US/$3.75 CAN
Discounted Price: $2.25 US/$2.81 CAN

No comments: