My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, February 14, 2014

Cute and simple valentines

 
At my most recent American Ink team gathering, two of my downline brought valentines. Mary Ann brought the card above for a make and take. I love that it uses the small heart punch and there's a little bling with the rhinestone.

 
This card was brought as a swap by Frankie. I took a couple of photos. It was hard to photograph because the red heart layers "peek" through the Full Heart punched out of the front. I think the little embossed hearts look adorable, and love the addition of the small glimmer red heart by the words.

 
The sentiment for this card comes from the Delightful Dozen stamp set.
The next American Ink gathering will be Saturday, April 12, at 11 a.m.

1 comment:

Becky said...

OH Terry, both of these are beautiful.