My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Giggles and gifts - part deux

Kim's mason jar centerpiece with tulle bows
 
This photo doesn't do these painted mason jars justice. Doily diecuts were used as stencils, so that when the candles are lit inside, you see the beautiful design and warm light. The jars are sitting in a basket surrounded by fresh cedar and Crumb Cake tulle bows. This is the gift I chose and I love it! It looks gorgeous on my dining room table.
 
Tori holds Sherry's memo board
Today I'm sharing the rest of the handmade gifts from my American Ink team's gift exchange at our annual Christmas party Saturday. There are more than just a few ideas you may make for your friends and family. The memo board above is cushioned in the middle and Sherry provided straight pins to hold photos and notes.
 
Puddin's ornaments and doily-decorated mason jar
Ginette opened up Mary Ann's button tree framed art
 
Kim opened Michelle's magnetic Dress Up board (Spring Catalog sneak peek)

Barb opened Tori's card organizer
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful projects Terry! I love the candle centerpiece.

hollybeary creations said...

What great gifts everyone created.. I love those Mason jars.. You should take a pix of them lit up too I bet they are so pretty.

MiamiKel said...

Another fabulous round of picctures and great inspiration! I LOVE Ginett's expression! Pure happiness! x0x0