My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Awash with Flowers sponged happiness...

Awash with Flowers has 18 stamps in the set! It's huge. It's a set that will be in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog and it's one you can purchase now! The wood-mounted set is $39.95, while the clear-mounted set is $27.95.

There is another way to earn this set FREE - how? With a $350 order/purchase. This is in addition to the regular hostess benefits!

I CASE'd this idea from Jan Tink's blog here. I do prefer hers more just because she used the bigger stamps, but since I was doing two cards with the same stamp set for a class, I used the smaller stamps here.

I stamped the flowers in Basic Gray, then burnished (basically rubbing an inked sponge dauber in a circular motion) the images, as well as the space inbetween them. The sentiment is from Heart from the Heart.

I used Mellow Moss, More Mustard and Perfect Plum card stocks, as well as the horizonal slot punch for the white taffeta ribbon knot.

No comments: