My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vintage Label triangle tri-fold card...

I'm always looking for new ways of putting a card together, and found one similar to this on my friend Dawn's blog.

I used textured 12" x 12" Rich Razzleberry paper for the 4" x 12" card, which is scored at 4" and 8".

This gorgeous designer paper is from the Level 3 hostess Lovely Flowers bundle. I used two pieces measuring 3-3/8" each. One of those pieces is cut from one corner to another. When you lay the card out flat, just fold the top left corner to the bottom of the first 4" score line. Then fold the bottom right corner of the card to the top of the 8" score line. Adhere the designer paper and embellish as you wish.

I love Melon Mambo with Rich Razzleberry. The colors play well off each other.

The butterflies were embossed and cut at the same time with the Beautiful Wings embosslit die for the Big Shot (love it!). I adhered them with dimensionals.

The other stamp set used with this is Vintage Labels, a favorite of my customers, and FREE with a $50 purchase thru the end of this month.

Punches I used include: Scallop Circle, Scallop Trim Border, Large Oval, Oval Scallop, and 1" Circle.





No comments: