My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Animal Crackers...

I finally mounted my Animal Crackers stamp set to make this card for a swap at our American Ink group gathering Saturday. I'll have more swaps to share in the coming days.

This is a Summer Sun card, with a few small stars punched out and sponged in the same color. I used a strip of Old Olive, with Dusty Durango on top of that, along with some Dusty Durango polka-dotted ribbon.

The giraffe image was stamped in Basic Brown, then I used a Summer Sun marker to color the star, and the Dusty Durango marker to color in the horns and spots.

I used a corner round on the right side of the Whisper White card stock only, and adhered it with dimensionals.

This card will find its way into my kid's lunchbox once school starts.

No comments: