My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Time Well Spent...

Here's a sneak peek at a Level 3 hostess set coming out in the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 January 1st.

Stampin' Up! sent this set to every demonstrator! Can you imagine sending out 50,000+ stamp sets? Crazy!

In a letter that came with the set, SU! CEO and co-founder Shelli Gardner said, "Although I appreciate you every single day - and I hope you know that - I don't always get an opportunity to share that appreciation with you. So I decided a gift stamp set was a great way to express those feelings."

The colors in this card are Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal and Cameo Coral. It's really soft and pretty in person. The watercoloring doesn't show up as intense as it is.

If you've been on the fence about signing up, why not take the plunge? It's great fun. The product is of the highest quality, and you'll get so many ideas and techniques!

No comments: