My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another reason to purchase the punch box...

These flowers (from the Three for You punch box, which is the August promotion) are the perfect accent for the little bird from Fun & Fast Notes.

The ribbon from the Sherbet Ribbon Originals doesn't hurt either. It's got a bit of Always Artichoke grosgrain around it.

Trivia: How many feathers are there on a bird? Someone has actually counted the number of feathers on many species of birds. The tiny Ruby-throated Hummingbird has relatively few at 940 feathers. At the high extreme, the Swan has some 20,000 feathers. (Source: http://www.wbu.com/chipperwoods/kids.htm)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is really cute! But, I think the grosgrain is Old Olive.
I love the Three for You punch box!

Terry said...

Stampin' Up! doesn't carry Old Olive grosgrain, so I'm 100 percent sure it's Always Artichoke. :-)

Have a good day!

hollybeary creations said...

I think the flowers look like they are suede. I really like the way you did the centers with the white gel pen.